Wednesday, July 11, 2007

a true story i wrote
a hammie that inpired me the most
7th december 2006 at 6pm, I was with Pearl till her last breath. Fifteen minutes ago, she was lying motionless at a dark corner on the table but still alive. She seemed to be smiling at me, telling me not to worry and that she will be fine
Pearl's first batch of six babies wad born on 21st January 2005. Her second bathch of seven babies was born on 4th March 2005.
Usually when baby hamsters are born, their parents will eat them up when they are touched by a human hand. But Pearlallowed me to play with her babies. She did not mind me at all, never aggressive and played with me lot. From young to old, she wad always pleased to see me. She made me feel that i am important in her life. I thought maybe I was sent down to earth on a mission to save some animals and give them a home. From then onwards I decided I wanted to grow up to be someone who will save animals from danger or extinction from abused to strays.
Before I had Pearl, I usually did not want to go home as it was boring at home. There was the yelesion to entertain me. After I got her she made me feel that it was important to go home as there was 'someone' at home waiting for me. There was once I was playing with her on my sofa after a tiring afternoon school and i fell asleep. Usually she would jump down the sofa and escape, never to see her again. But this time she chose to stay with me on the sofa where it was safe and warm. When i woke up, I saw she was sleeping on top of me, with her lips curved into a smile.
Whenever I go Pearl went would just follow like a little puppy. She changed my life alot from a person who was lost to a person who has passion and hope. I knew that whatever happened ahead Pearl would support me, even after she left.
Thanks Pearl, for making me frrl more complete by sharing all my love, sadness and darkness with me. You are like an agel from heaven. Hope we eill meet again in the afterlife. =^.^=

No comments: