Wednesday, July 11, 2007

1st day i made my blog..

i dont really care my birthday on 23 july worr dunno why ??!!i think because..
realli cant wait for aug lei T.T sobbs i wan doggy waited it for all my life le..
lasttime, time passes so fast now, its like every thing stop soo slow! I want a puppy ever scince i was young ever snice Pearl's death every thing was darker.. like i got curse not alot friends, cant really study, go home play computer also boring.. EVERY THING LIKE ALL BORED LIAO!! I really dont feel like going sch dont feel like doing anything actually but when i see dogs or play with them they reminded my of me beloved Pearl..
Realli wondering where is she right now..
humm..is she with gongong now??
Realli bored at home.. jovis taking afternoon nap.. i looking in daze most of the time cant sleep cox weather very hot sia..
Aunty sue made my smashed potato for lunch yummy lol..drink one cup of water
BORED!! inuyashe the movie watch finish all nth to watch tv dun feel like going to bath ^^
maple my heailng93 sianz.. lv 33 84.38% also dun feel like chiong
now i only could think about is snoopy's vet visit n pasaris farmway cant wait this sat or sun bahh
time realli like stopped right at this moment where i could only hear some birds n fan blowing at me
this few days is quite cooling nort very hot but dun hav the habit to sleep
today only thing fun is my 1st time air rifering my sch hav just go there hav some fun den.. go home lol =.= haiz

kkays gtg le
go bath hahas XDD

1 comment:

Karen said...

Shermalyn dear

Life is always full of memories with friends n family, pets that u hv luv n happy moments tat u hv shared.

Handling animals r like handling people, like or don't like, you still must live fullness to be together, happy or sad moments. We must learn to love and forgo things tat are around us that has left us, just like your lovely gonggong. So I wish tat u would love your daily life and live to the fullness.

I am sad to hear that you see darkness when u r home. I could see tat u r enjoying so please do not use such a strong wordings as if the world is so dark, um...come on, wake up ok! I want to see my daughter takes life more happily, no odd emotions. Promise u will do this ??????

"Life is full of brightness and march on for the best for tomorrow".

Btw aunty Angeline has fixed e appointment for Snoopy grooming on tis Sunday at 3.30pm.

<.>luv u always, mummy